Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GO OBAMA!!!!!!
My fave quotes from his speech:
*Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America - they will be met.
*We will not apologise for our way of life, nor will we waver in its defence, and for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and cannot be broken; you cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you.
*In the face of our common dangers, in this winter of our hardship, let us remember these timeless words. With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the icy currents, and endure what storms may come.

I want to run at night (midnight) in the middle of a snowstorm. I will do this before the end of winter. Just to run on the illuminated grounds and hear nothing but my breath and the crunch of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment