Saturday, November 7, 2009

chilly days

ahh i forgot how much i love running in the cold. It was my 1st 30 degree run of the season. I feel I can breathe better than in the summer...every breath is cleansing! haha
Plus I dont sweat as much and thats great by me. I did an easy 5 miler..will bike 20 tomorrow!!
All the leaves are almost fallen, can't believe its almost winter. So much has changed since this time last year....A LOTTT!!
I am very content...or maybe its the coffee haha

I have many things that make me happy
my french press coffee maker
winter running clothes
my banana-chocolate chip muffins
my soup creations
wheat thins (random....obsessed....)
dark chocolate ANYTHINGGGG
hazelnut coffee creamer
skinny jeans under boots
biking/running tights ;)
...... hahahah
kitty paws

No comments:

Post a Comment