Sunday, October 4, 2009

Counting out the hoursLike the beat of a songI feel like a strangerWondering where I belongI wanna start all overBut I know that I can’tI’m helpless without youI don’t know who I am
I’m under your spellBound and blind and only you can save meI’m tangled up insideCaught in your webI’m hypnotized and only you can wake meOnly you can bring this heart to life
Colors feel so fadedAnd I can’t hear a soundI’m walking in circlesWatching my world burn downThere’s nothing else to fight forCuz you’re all that I knowI’m stuck in your shadowLetting you take control
I’m under your spellBound and blind and only you can save meI’m tangled up insideCaught in your webI’m hypnotized and only you can wake meOnly you can bring this heart to life
So pull me in and don’t let goI wanna fall foreverI wanna overflowIf there’s some way out, don’t let me knowI don’t wanna come toIt’s too big to undoI need to be near youI can’t keep away…Under your spellI’m under your spell
I’m under your spellBound and blind and only you can save meI’m tangled up insideCaught in your webI’m hypnotized and only you can wake meOnly you can bring this heart to life

No comments:

Post a Comment