Sunday, June 7, 2009

Help me, the rejectionTake it awayI found my religion, waiting in your pickupAll the time crazy wiredEverybody wants youBut everybody's had youMakes no difference who you've gotAround YouEverybody needs toHave a little bit of youBefore they fade awayAround YouWere you too messed up to notice?I've been awayMade my decisionHiding in the doorwayPraying for some midnight prideEverybody wants youBut everybody's had youMakes no difference who you've gotAround YouEverybody needs toHave a little piece of youBefore they fade awayAround YouSo Gather downtownCause I might be singing todayA round about song of love to beAnd how we carry onEverybody wants youEverybody's had youMakes no difference who you've gotAround YouEverybody needs toHave a little piece of youBefore they fade awayAround You

jes's around you

No comments:

Post a Comment