Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ahhhh my new car is amazing

I am too damn white to own a convertible. Must have:
sunblock
hats
headbands
clips
in my dashboard. LOL!!! I friggin love it! All I wanna do is cruise all day. I feel like a little kid who just got their license. hahahah!!!!

Will post pics later.
Damn it, I want to go run. I have been doing 2 miles on the treadmill all week..then I wore the shoes I hurt myself in to work (asics ds trainers 14) and now it hurts a little again! UGH!

Now I know for sure it is the shoes. Blahhh. I have been wearing my nike zooms to work,..super lightweight, and I have had NO PAIN!
Its time to go to a running store and get fitted, which is what I should have done in the first place. The asics kayanos 14s gave me achilles pain....grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment