Sunday, May 8, 2011

" My version of falling in love is borderline psychotic. Should be avoided at all costs. Get obsessed. Can't fall in love and function at the same time. All-consuming. Tunnel vision. Euphoric."
Graham Norton

" I am in love - and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. I tell you, find a woman you can fall in love with. Do it. Let yourself fall in love. If you have not done so already, you are wasting your life."
D. H. Lawrence

Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
-- Author Unknown



Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
-- Oscar Hammerstein



Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.
-- Erica Jong


I have you. A lover and a friend. You are everything I need. You are the sun, the air I breathe. Without you, life wouldn't be the same. Please don't ever go away. And if you go, then don't forget to take me with you.
-- Basia

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
-- Ray Croft

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
-- Kay Knudsen



Love is not something you look for,
Love is something you become.
-- Langley

To live is like to love - all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
-- Samuel Butler



True love is like a pair of socks you gotta have two and they've gotta match.
-- Author Unknown



We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
-- Sam Keen

No comments:

Post a Comment