Monday, March 1, 2010

things i learned from no power for 4 days due to huge snow

i've been slacking on the reading. readmore!
i LOVE HOT SHOWERS dear god
i forgot what my body looked like with out 4 layers on
how to heat an apt w. a gas stove
my french press coffee maker is a life saver
i sleep better in the cold
greasy hair and I don't mix
canned soup=barf
I MISSED MY COOKING!!!!!!!
running is a huge stress reliever
i love looking at myself in a mirror..with LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how to brush my teeth in the dark
how to take a 2 min ice cold shower
sleeping with a scarf on hahhaha
oatmeal is a savior!
peanut butter too....
not vacumming everyother day was freaking me out
i can hear every whisper of the neighbors with silence
still hate tv haha
ohhh shaving how i missed you

No comments:

Post a Comment