Friday, September 25, 2009

Summer reflections

Ahh the crisp fall air..this summer has been soo...freeing..
I have finally learned to budget
I have cooked many new foods: lentils, my own beans from scratch!
Grown my own herbs
I am a biker! heehee
I can run 3 miles under 30 min
I can run a mile under 8.45
Learned to appreciate the dollar store haha
Learned to appreciate the clothes/shoes/crap that i have already
My kitty is getting big :)
I LIKE to read!!!
I'm more confident than ever
No more running injuries!!
That a car scratch/dent/etc is not the end of the world...
Many issues are not major life ending crisies....
That if i have cash..i will spend it..
No more impulse money blowing!!!
I like running hills!!!!
Biking is way harder than i thought


I WILL BE o.k!! I will be more than ok...I will be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will never regret the things you do, but the things you didn't do..

1 comment: