Monday, January 26, 2009

Ohh its cold!


The weatherbug says 8 degrees....and I am gearing up to go run! Yes! I am nuts!

I kinda like this quote:

"good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
And I am back! Wow that run was soooo refreshing! I LOVE WINTER RUNNING!! L>O>V>E!!!
The best thing? Usually I am a snot machine, nonstop, the whole time. But in 10 degrees, your nosehairs freeze and the snot ceases! Haha!
I have officially decided I don't like watching TV. What the hell is the point? To watch other peoples lives or Hollywood lameos? I can sit at the computer all day long. At least I am interacting, learning, reading..but the TV? WTF is the point? Its loud, obnoxious, annoying, people screaming, stupid commercials, etc...I only watch if House or Chef Ramsey or Top Chef is on. And don't get me started on reality shows. EWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment